Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Speaking Of Traveling ...

Let's just say I took the concept of traveling to a whole new level in my life today. For several months I've been pondering the idea of actually becoming a travel agent of sorts. Like I posted in my last entry, I enjoy looking for travel bargains, even if I'm not going anywhere. Given that fact, what could be better than getting paid to help other people travel?

OK, I can think of one thing and that is the fact that I will have to travel myself in order to "review" certain destinations.

Cool beans, huh?

Another great thing is, I can do this along with my Life Coaching business! Me .. a mega-multi-tasker.

Who'da thunk it?

I really am excited about the prospect. Truly I am, and I wanted to spend the evening studying all the ins and outs of the trade ... but I can hardly hold my eyes open much less actually THINK or remember anything I read for more than two seconds.

So, the studying will wait until the weekend when I might have a few hours down time again.

For now, I will just hope to fall into a decent enough state of slumber tonight that I will dream of all the exotic places I will go! That will have to do, until I actually have the chance to plant my feet in the hot white sand of the Caribbean again.

Oh, I am going to have that beach house yet! Just you wait and see!

And when I do, you're all invited to come visit me there!

No comments: