Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

As usual, we didn't have very many goblins show up for trick or treat at our house. I suppose it's because our neighborhood is too small, and the houses too spread out compared to some of the others in the area. We only had about twenty kids total in two and a half hours time.

I loved trick or treating as a child. The little town I grew up in was always bustling that night. I remember kicking through the leaves as I made my way through every yard. Back then, people gave out really good stuff like home made popcorn balls, full sized candy bars, and candied apples!

That, along with everything has changed. Things just aren't as much fun as they use to be. But then, maybe that's just me.

Here's a few pictures of my favorite trick-or-treaters.

(Aren't they adorable?)

Esther and Philip


And let's not forget their Mommy


Mamaw's lil Pumpkin, Baby James


Grandson Jayden and Great-Nephew, Britton


Shaina, Kayla, Jayden and James


My nephew Chad and his wife, Carrie (aka Mr. and Mrs. Amos Yoder)


My Sweet little Warrior from Day's Gone By ... Adam (about 2003)


May good memories of Halloween 2010 haunt you for years to come!

Becky Taylor
October 31, 2010

No comments: